Flora Fresh’s Coronavirus Update
To our valued Flora Fresh and Floral Resources Sacramento customers,
Thank you for your continued support and business especially during these difficult times. We want to continue to meet the needs of the floral community and have decided to continue operations and delivery routes. We have taken extra steps to ensure both the safety of the customers and the staff.
We require all of our customers and employees to wear a protective face mask at all times.
At each of our will call stations we advise everyone to maintain social distancing and remain six feet apart from each other.
· All surfaces and points of contact are consistently & constantly being wiped down with a cleaning solution to maintain a healthy and clean environment.
· Plexiglass partitions have been implemented at our will call stations to protect both employees and customers.
· Shopping Carts have been temporarily removed to minimize the spreading of germs.
Hours of Operation
· Monday – Friday 6:00am to 3:300pm
· Saturday 6:00am to 12:00pm
· Sunday Closed
Delivery Route Schedule
**updated July 23, 2020**
Cut off time to place order or add on for Flora Fresh is 7:30am
Cut off time for Floral Resources Sacramento is 8:00am
We really appreciate advanced orders to allow delivery drivers to get to
their destinations in a timely manner
Local – Monday/Wednesday/Friday
(Elk Grove, Sacramento, Folsom, Roseville, Lincoln, Placerville)
South/Modesto/Turlock/Manteca/Ripon/Elk Grove – Monday
Jackson – Monday/ Wednesday
Davis/Dixon/Vacaville/Fairfield/Suisun City/Napa –Monday/ Wednesday
Grass Valley –Monday/Wednesday
Nevada – Wednesday
Lodi/Stockton – Tuesday/ Thursday
Yuba City/Chico – Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday
Redding – Tuesday/ Thursday
Please contact our office for more information about COVID-19 updates and any questions you may have at (916) 927-9767.